- Creating Advanced Tableau dashboards and perform testing, develop user guides and perform end user training.
- Design solutions to tough data challenges and provide feedback on others’ designs
- This resource must be able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Experience in Tableau with a strong knowledge of best practices for dashboards and BI reporting
- Excellent SQL skills
- Solid grasp of data visualization fundamentals
- Experience in administration of Tableau Server
- Ability to provide attractive presentation layers
- Experience working with Tableau Desktop and Server
Send email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
SharePoint Developer to effectively and efficiently develop SharePoint solutions for a federal client in the Washington DC metropolitan area.
Develop SharePoint solutions including:
Custom solutions that enable SharePoint to connect to other systems and/or data sources using Business Connectivity Services
Determine and document the solution design, including all development tasks that are necessary to address all applicable requirements as well as an estimated Level of Effort (LOE) to deliver the proposed solution.
Modify existing software as well as create special purpose software to ensure efficiency and integrity between systems and applications.
Experience as a SharePoint Developer working with SharePoint .
Strong expertise with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath to build custom SharePoint workflows and forms.
Experience developing web applications to meet 508 accessibility standards.
Ability to design SharePoint solutions from rough process flows and requirements
Proven development ability in Web technologies, jQuery, HTML5, XML, CSS, IIS, .net, AJAX, Web API, Infopath, Central Admin.
Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse, team environment.
Excellent verbal and written communication.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field
Send email to: email@example.com